Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 27, 2014

Are We Serious?

Are we serious about adopting again?  Are we willing to add more dynamic to our family?

The short answer is YES!

Not quite a year ago we purchased my dream vehicle.

Ta Da! 


That's right, my dream van.  No kidding!  Did we need a 12 passenger for 3 kids, umm no, but did we already know that we were suppose to keep adding to the broad and love more kiddo's, Absolutely YES!

So you see, this is no scam, this is real life, this is us allowing God to write our story.

Come on in and join us for the ride!

It's going to be crazy........

Soon, I will share more.  I have been quiet about something I actually shared with maybe 4-500 last Easter.  And I want to share how God has worked in my life because He wants us to be lights for him and show how He can work.

1 comment:

  1. Eekkkk!!!!! I love this!!!! We bought our Suburban in between, but when we hit 5 we started saving for our 15 passenger! :). Sooo exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete